- Methodology of Psychological Research: Quantitative Approach
- Statistics for Psychology
- Logic & Scientific Writing
- Psychological Test Construction
- Bachelor of Psychology (S.Psi.)
- Master of Science (M.Si.)
Lecturer in BINUS University
- 2021 – Differentiating Instruction: An Online Hands – On Workshop by Carol Ann Tomlinson
- 2022 – Penguatan Softskill Dosen Pembimbing untuk Pengembangan Karakter Mahasiswa
My research interests are Differentiated Instructions
Preston, M. & Salim, R. M. A. (2020). Career decision-making attribution, proactive personality, and career decision self-efficacy in gifted high-school students. Psychology and Education, 57(4), 221-225.
Safitri, S. & Preston, M. (2020). The Development of Indonesian Multidimensional Perfectionism Scale for Senior High School Students. Artikel Penelitian di Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Religion and Mental Health, ICRMH 2019, 18 – 19 September 2019, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salim, R. M. A. & Preston, M. (2019). Parenting styles effect on career exploration behavior in adolescence: Considering parents and adolescent gender. Humaniora, 10(3), 249-254.
Preston, M., & Salim, R. M. A. (2019). Parenting styles, career decision self-efficacy, and career exploration in vocational high-school students. Anima Indonesian Psychological Journal, 35(1), 104-122. https://doi.org/10.24123/aipj.v35i1.2885
Preston, M., & Salim, R. M. A. (2019). Parenting styles, proactive personality, and career
decision self-efficacy in senior high school students. Humanitas Indonesian Psychological
Journal, 16(2), 116-128.
Certification or Professional Registration
- In progress – Big Data Science Certified Professional (BDSCP) from Arcitura Education