After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to use scientific reasoning based on an understanding of basic concepts and psychological theories, in order to describe and analyze psychological phenomena at the individual, group, organizational, and community levels.
- Able to conduct critical scientific research, including developing psychological assessment instruments, to explain psychological phenomena using the latest information and communication technology (ICT).
- Able to ethically conduct data-driven/data-driven psychological interventions for urban
- Able to plan self and career development in preparation for the challenges of the global world.
- Able to carry out psychological interventions as a solution for urban communities in accordance with the context of the applied areas.
5. Able to apply interdisciplinary knowledge and skills in developing alternative solutions for