After completing the study, graduates are:
- Able to use scientific reasoning based on the understanding of the basic concepts and theories of psychology, in order to describe and analyze psychological phenomena at individual, group, organization, and community level;
- Able to conduct scientific psychological research on a critical basis in order to explain psychological phenomena;
- Able to develop psychological assessment instruments in order to explain psychological variables;
- Able to use ethical standards in applying psychological science and social life;
- Able to plan personal development and career as preparation for facing the global world challenges;
- Able to conduct psychological intervention using scientific reasoning based on the understanding of the basic concepts and theories of psychology.
Source : BINUS UNIVERSITY OFFICIAL CURRICULUM SITE